Retreat Covid Rules and Safety Information
Before you arrive
• If you are apprehensive about being in a building or meeting room with other people where we cannot guarantee your safety, please reach out to Chogo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Take care of yourself and others by staying home if you have a fever (99.5 degrees F or higher), new shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and have any symptoms yourself, or have returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days. This is not a complete list of entry restrictions, questions or symptoms.
• Bring enough clean face masks for the length of your stay.
• In order to make check-in more efficient, your bedroom will be assigned prior to your arrival.
• Please check in between 6-7pm on Friday. If you are running late contact the front desk at 262-898-2590 and Chogo at 817-832-0916 so arrangements can be made for a staff member to be present.
• Your bedroom and all common areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using the recommendations from the CDC.
When you arrive
• Put on your mask before entering the building and observe 6 feet of distancing in the lobby area while registering.
• Complete health-screening questions and get your temperature taken
• As part of the health screening, you will be asked to provide your contact information in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
You will be expected to observe the following CDC recommended guidelines and Siena Retreat Center requirements during your entire stay:
• Complete health-screening questions and get your temperature taken each day of your stay *All guests must report to the front desk to complete the health screening between 8-9 AM*
• Wear your mask in all common spaces, including the lobby, meeting rooms, hallways, bookstore, elevator, and creativity room.
• Cover up your cough, sneeze, or yawn with a tissue or into your elbow if a tissue is not available.
• Wash hands frequently throughout the day for at least 20 seconds
• When hand washing is not available, use hand sanitizer on your entire hand, palms, fingers and tops of hands. Hand sanitizer will be available, but if you can, please bring your own.
• Keep a distance of 6 feet away from others at all times including while eating meals, sitting or standing in your meeting room or when outside.
• No more than two people should occupy the elevator at a time.
• Please checkout of your room before the start of the second session (11am) on Monday morning. You can either bring your things to your vehicle, or leave them in the meditation room until the retreat has finished.