Thu, Feb 24|
Ann Arbor Friends Meeting
2/24 - Ann Arbor Thursday Evening Class
Feb 24: Authentic Respect & Humility
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
Ann Arbor Friends Meeting, 1420 Hill St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
Solve your daily problems. Create lasting happiness from within. Discover a deeper purpose for yourself and others.
Using the acclaimed text, Modern Buddhism, by Buddhist scholar and meditation master, Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, each class will include guided meditations, practical instruction, and time for discussion. No previous experience is necessary; absolutely everyone is welcome.
Covid Policies at Friends Meeting House:
We rely on the conscience and conscientiousness of those who enter our Meetinghouse and grounds to protect the safety of our community and each other. During the COVID-19 Pandemic period, we are trying to take care to protect the health of everyone who comes into our building.
At the current time, we request that those who use the building comply with these three requests:
- Be fully vaccinated + 2 weeks.
- Wear masks inside the building.
- To the extent possible, remain 6 feet apart from others not in their household.
We do not require that people maintain social distance or wear masks when meeting outside.
If you do not fit the above requirements, or do not feel comfortable attending in person, please check out all of our online offerings!
Capacity is limited to guarantee safe distancing. If tickets are sold out, you can:
- return to the class page and register for the live stream
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list
- do both of the above, and if space opens up we can convert your live stream ticket to in-person